TERMS AND CONDITION FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE (FITNESS AIDER)
These Terms apply to your use of the Website. By accessing and using the Website:
- you agree to these Terms; and
- where your access and use is on behalf of another person (e.g. a company), you confirm that you are authorised to, and do in fact, agree to these Terms on that person’s behalf and that, by agreeing to these Terms on that person’s behalf, that person is bound by these Terms.
- If you do not agree to these Terms, you are not authorised to access and use the Website, and you must immediately stop doing so.
- 2 CHANGES
- 1 We may change these Terms at any time by updating them on the Website. Unless stated otherwise, any change takes effect immediately. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest Terms. By continuing to access and use the Website, you agree to be bound by the changed Terms.
- 2 We may change, suspend, discontinue, or restrict access to, the Website without notice or liability.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
Fitness Aider appreciates your interest in selling on their store to reach out to many customers within and outside the country as much as possible. The following are the terms and condition that must be maintained in order to sustain a good relationship with you as partners in progress.
- The company shall be entitled to 5% of the price of every product sold.
- The seller shall ensure every product place online are available to the customer within 48 hour after other as been made.
- The seller shall take responsibility and bear the cost of wrong product delivered to the customer and shall ensure the refund of the customer’s money within 48 hours.
- The sale of contrabands, expired or fake product is not allowed on this platform. Failure could lead to the institution of a legal action.
The merchant must endeavour to use their real address and correct contact to allow for easy identification and communication.
Cost of delivery shall be bear by the customer/buyer except otherwise decided by you.
We acknowledge your interest. We hereby welcome you on board.
You must provide true, current and complete information in your dealings with us (including when setting up an account), and must promptly update that information as required so that the information remains true, current and complete.
If you are given a User ID, you must keep your User ID secure and: not permit any other person to use your User ID, including not disclosing or providing it to any other person; and immediately notify us if you become aware of any disclosure or unauthorised use of your User ID, by sending an email to [insert contact email].
not act in a way, or use or introduce anything (including any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, keystroke logger, spyware or other similar feature) that in any way compromises, or may compromise, the Website or any Underlying System, or otherwise attempt to damage or interfere with the Website;
unless with our agreement, access the Website via standard web browsers only and not by any other method which include scraping, deep-linking, harvesting, data mining, use of a robot or spider, automation, or any similar data gathering, extraction or monitoring method. [Please Users should note that: If the Website includes sensitive data, you should consider whether you need to extend these restrictions.]
You must obtain our written permission to establish a link to our Website. If you wish to do so, email your request to [insert contact email].
You indemnify us against all Loss we suffer or incur as a direct or indirect result of your failure to comply with these Terms, including any failure of a person who accesses and uses our Website by using your User ID.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
41 We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any Loss in connection with:
- the Website being unavailable (in whole or in part) or performing slowly;
Any error in, or omission from, any information made available through the Website;
any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the Website.
We make no representation or warranty that the Website is appropriate or available for use in all countries or that the content satisfies the laws
of all countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the Website is not illegal or prohibited, and for your own compliance with applicable local laws.
To the maximum extent permitted by law:
you access and use the Website at your own risk; and
we are not liable or responsible to you or any other person for any Loss under or in connection with these Terms, the Website, or your access and use of (or inability to access or use) the Website. This exclusion applies regardless of whether our liability or responsibility arises in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, breach of statutory duty, or any other consumer protection law that cannot be excluded. To the extent our liability cannot be excluded but can be limited. Our liability is THEREFORE limited.
You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website.
When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with all the necessary laws which protect your privacy. The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register for an account) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development. We may also collect technical information whenever you log on to, or visit the public version of, our Website. This may include information about the way users arrive at, browse through and interact with our Website.
We use the technical information we collect to have a better understanding of the way people use our Website, to improve the way it works and to personalise it to be more relevant and useful to your particular needs. We may also use this information to assist in making any advertising we display on the Website more personalised and applicable to your interests.
Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
To service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality.
- in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or any third party website
Where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.